BUSINESS MENTORING FOR MICROENTREPRENEURS
75-80% of all businesses in the U.S. are made up of small and micro businesses. You probably know of many people who own their own business. Maybe YOU own a business.
The other side of that statistic is that most of those businesses will close within 5 years.
I believe that statistic can be changed. For many micro businesses and entrepreneurs, it is simply a lack of knowledge. We don’t know what we don’t know. That’s where business mentoring comes in.
THINKING ABOUT STARTING A BUSINESS? ENTREPRENEURSHIP HAS MANY DIFFERENT FACES
With technology and social media, information travels quickly and cheaply. As a result, there’s no better time in history to be an entrepreneur. You can turn ANYTHING into a business!
Whether you like to dance, sew, bake cookies, make lemonade, lead people on tours, write stories, design graphics, take dogs for walks, teach classes, paint, organize, give hugs…I could go on!! Anything can be turned into a business.
Perhaps you need a little help coming up with the right idea or you’re not sure how to get a business off the ground, I can help you with that.
ALREADY HAVE A MICRO BUSINESS?
One of the disadvantages of being you’re own boss is that it’s tough going it alone. We all need an extra set of eyes in our business – to help get “unstuck”. Even CEOs of big corporations hire coaches to keep them sharp and fresh.
Coaching and mentoring was so beneficial to me in the past. I love to learn from others and it has loads of benefits. I have invested thousands of hours and dollars in learning from those further along in their success – and I still do! Every moment and penny spent has been worth it.
PRIVATE BUSINESS MENTORING
I’m now offering private entrepreneur mentoring (coaching) sessions for the solopreneur (self-employed) or those interested in starting a new business.
Coaching adds so much value and can catapult you to the next level much faster than if you try to go it alone. Yet, the thought of it can be intimidating if you have never done it before.
Let me get your feet wet in the field of coaching / mentoring. I can offer good insight and then point you in the direction you need to wisely grow your business.
>>In the past, I spent anywhere from $300/hr – $1000/hr for coaching!!<< 😳
In the process, I learned that not all business coaching is the same.
I have such a heart for the smallest of businesses out there, microentrepreneurs. Those who are taking the risk and investing all that they have to see a dream fulfilled.
That’s why I’m offering my mentoring services at a much more affordable rate and focusing on those entrepreneurs who are going it alone.
[I prefer the term, Mentoring, as it reflects the engaging, personal nature of sharing experiences and knowledge, in addition to the genuine care in the success of another.]
MENTORING TOPICS AND PRICING
I specialize in three areas of mentoring / coaching:
- Starting a new small business
- Microbusiness (i.e. solopreneurs or those businesses with 3 or fewer employees)
- Mindset (You can have the best skills in the world, but with the wrong mindset, you’ll be like a hamster in a wheel – going nowhere. I know. That was me until I learned out to cure myself of M.O.T.S.)
Here are some of the topics we could possibly cover in our time together:
- Understanding how our thinking and beliefs impact our business.
- Building your tribe (i.e. finding your customers); Creating a Customer Avatar
- The best way to prioritize.
- Brainstorming revenue stream ideas.
- Basics of building a website.
- Creating systems.
- Making the most of each dollar – i.e. stopping money leaks. (Cash Flow)
- Business planning / Forecasting
- Casting vision and follow-through
- Making sure you have an updated business plan
- Identifying marketing objectives
- Social Media strategy
- Laying out a marketing plan based on your goals within the business and the target market we identify.
- How to merchandise (if applicable)
- Good bookkeeping practices.
- Recommend excellent resources
- And more…
- Optional: Faith-based (I do include biblical principles of success because there are so many. For those who may be uncomfortable with this idea, let me know. I have no problem engaging with you where you are at.)
Additionally, I love teaching businesses the effectiveness of cash flow forecasting, and how it can save your business lots of money when done well.
PRIVATE CLIENT BUSINESS MENTORING PACKAGES
As mentioned before, when I hired private business coaches in the past, it cost me anywhere between $300/hr to $1000/hr!! I am pleased to offer more affordable coaching/mentoring options.
BONUS: I understand the hesitancy to plop down money for something you’re not sure will help you. I’ve been there. Coaching / mentoring can be uncertain BUT I AM SO CONVINCED THAT IT IS A CRITICAL ASPECT FOR ANY BUSINESS, I’M OFFERING ALL COACHING SESSIONS IN YOUR FIRST MONTH AT HALF-PRICE!! (Max of 4 sessions).
You can schedule 1 appointment or up to 4 appointments in your first month.
Bottom line: In addition to already offering affordable coaching packages, I’m giving you up to 4 sessions at HALF OFF DURING THE FIRST MONTH!
Now that’s awesome.
QUICK INITIAL CONSULT: 25 minutes phone consult. $30 No followup, notes or recording included.
ONE-TIME COACHING MEETING: $175 for 1 hr. Each coaching session includes a recording of the appointment and follow-up email with a typed summary of meeting points.
6 SESSIONS, 1 hr. each: $945 (a 10% discount from my hourly rate). Each coaching session includes a recording of the appointment and follow-up email with a typed summary of meeting points.
24 SESSIONS (6 months) 1-hr per week. $3360 (a 20% discount from my hourly rate). Each coaching session includes a recording of the appointment and follow-up email with a typed summary of meeting points.
HERE’S HOW COACHING / MENTORING WORKS:
- All mentoring sessions are done on the phone or via ZOOM (an online video conferencing app).
- Sessions through ZOOM are recorded and available for you to keep and refer back to.
- We’ll talk about YOU and your particular situation and needs. Everyone is different, each industry is different – that’s why private mentoring is so necessary.
- I’ll teach you basic business principles and how to APPLY them to your individual situation.
- I do my research on your industry.
- I send you a followup email with my take on where you are and what you need to work on in order to move forward.
- I’ll suggest helpful resources for you.
- As you grow, I’ll even refer you to other coaches who may specialize in something that I do not.
- I’ll be your biggest cheerleader in your business and will pray for you.
Ready to get started?! Fill out the form below and let me know which package you are interested in. I’ll get back with you to schedule your first appointment.
Questions? Contact me here and we’ll discuss how we can partner together.