Mentoring is valuable in life and in business. I have invested thousands of hours and dollars in learning from others that are further along in their success – and still do! Every moment and penny spent has been worth it.
In the same manner, private coaching sessions for Microbusinesses (5 employees or less), solopreneur, self-employed or those interested in starting a new business are now available!
When I was new in business I could not afford most business coaches, but I needed help (I found business coaching fees ranged from $400-$1000+ per hour). I bit the bullet and hired a couple of different coaches over the years. The coaching I received was good, but it wasn’t until later that I realized there were some gaping, foundational areas I needed to get the most out of the coaching. I suppose you could say I needed “pre-coaching”!
Coaching adds so much value and can catapult you to the next level so much faster than if you try to go it alone. Yet, the thought of it can be intimidating if you have never done it before. Let me get your feet wet in the field of coaching / mentoring. I can offer some good insight and then point you in the direction you need to wisely grow your business.
[I prefer the term, Mentoring, as it reflects the engaging, personal nature of sharing experiences and knowledge, in addition to the genuine care in the success of another.]
MENTORING TOPICS AND PRICING
Some, but not all, of the areas we will cover in our time together include:
- Discovering your WHY.
- Understanding how our thinking and beliefs impact our business.
- Building your tribe.
- The best way to prioritize.
- Creating systems.
- Determining where to put your money.
- Making the most of each dollar – i.e. stopping money leaks.
- Clearly identifying your target market
- How to forecast effectively
- Business planning
- Casting vision and follow-through
- Making sure you have an updated business plan
- Identifying marketing objectives
- Social media avenues to use and how to set them up correctly
- Laying out a marketing plan based on your goals within the business and the target market we identify.
- How to merchandise (if applicable)
- Brainstorming revenue stream ideas.
- Basics of starting a website.
- Good bookkeeping practices.
- Recommend excellent resources
- And more…
- Faith-based (I do include biblical principles of success because there are so many. For those who may be uncomfortable with this idea, let me know. I have no problem engaging with you where you are at.)
Additionally, I love teaching businesses the effectiveness of cash flow forecasting, and how it can save your business lots of money when done well.
PRIVATE CLIENT COACHING PACKAGE. [24 sessions]6 months of coaching, 1-hr per week, is $2800 (a 20% discount from my hourly rate). Each coaching session includes a follow-up email with a typed summary of meeting points. Initial 20-minute consultation is free.
[6 sessions] 6 months of coaching, 1.5 hours per month, is $750.Each coaching session includes a follow-up email with a typed summary of meeting points. Initial 20-minute consultation is free.
ONE-TIME COACHING MEETING: $75 for 30 minutes. Initial 20-minute consultation is free.
Ready to meet or coach via phone? 719-963-6606
Contact me here and we’ll discuss how we can partner together.