Do you need an extra set of eyes in your business – to help you get “unstuck” or perhaps help you get started?!
Coaching and mentoring was so beneficial to me in the past as I love to learn from others. I have invested thousands of hours and dollars in learning from those further along in their success – and I still do! Every moment and penny spent has been worth it.
I’m now offering private coaching sessions for the solopreneur, self-employed, or those interested in starting a new business.
Coaching adds so much value and can catapult you to the next level so much faster than if you try to go it alone. Yet, the thought of it can be intimidating if you have never done it before.
Let me get your feet wet in the field of coaching / mentoring. I can offer some good insight and then point you in the direction you need to wisely grow your business.
In the past, I spent anywhere from $300/hr – $1000/hr for coaching!!
Honestly, for a newbie at being an entrepreneur, that was more than my business could afford – but I desperately needed the help. I have such a heart for the smallest of businesses out there. Those who are taking the risk and investing all that they have to see a dream fulfilled.
That’s why I’m offering my mentoring services at a much more affordable rate and focusing on those entrepreneurs who are going it alone.
[I prefer the term, Mentoring, as it reflects the engaging, personal nature of sharing experiences and knowledge, in addition to the genuine care in the success of another.]
MENTORING TOPICS AND PRICING
Here are some of the topics we could possibly cover in our time together:
- Understanding how our thinking and beliefs impact our business.
- Building your tribe (i.e. finding your customers); Creating a Customer Avatar
- The best way to prioritize.
- Brainstorming revenue stream ideas.
- Basics of building a website.
- Creating systems.
- Making the most of each dollar – i.e. stopping money leaks. (Cash Flow)
- Business planning / Forecasting
- Casting vision and follow-through
- Making sure you have an updated business plan
- Identifying marketing objectives
- Social Media strategy
- Laying out a marketing plan based on your goals within the business and the target market we identify.
- How to merchandise (if applicable)
- Good bookkeeping practices.
- Recommend excellent resources
- And more…
- Optional: Faith-based (I do include biblical principles of success because there are so many. For those who may be uncomfortable with this idea, let me know. I have no problem engaging with you where you are at.)
Additionally, I love teaching businesses the effectiveness of cash flow forecasting, and how it can save your business lots of money when done well.
PRIVATE CLIENT MENTORING PACKAGES
As mentioned before, when I hired private business coaches in the past, it cost me anywhere between $300/hr to $1000/hr!! I am pleased to offer a slightly more affordable coaching/mentoring option for microbusinesses (3 employees or fewer).
Let me know which package you want to go with and I will send you an invoice.
6-MONTH MENTORING PACKAGE, (24 sessions) 1-hr per week. $3360 (a 20% discount from my hourly rate). Each coaching session includes a follow-up email with a typed summary of meeting points. Initial 20-minute consultation is free.
SIX SESSIONS, 1 hr. each: $945 (a 10% discount from my hourly rate). Each coaching session includes a follow-up email with a typed summary of meeting points. Initial 20-minute consultation is free.
ONE-TIME COACHING MEETING: $175 for 1 hr. Each coaching session includes a follow-up email with a typed summary of meeting points. Initial 20-minute consultation is free.
Questions? Contact me here and we’ll discuss how we can partner together or to schedule a free consultation.