I often wonder what makes people stop to browse websites and read blog posts. You know, the “X” factor. That intangible something that connects people to words on a page.
Hopefully, you’ll find something relatable here.
Instead of feeling pressure to come up with something really profound, I decided I simply wanted to share my life, thoughts, successes, and failures with you.
- I like to write. Blogs, articles, SEO copywriting. I like it.
- Recently I started a group of Kingdom Business Women
- My husband and I dabble with restoring vintage typewriters.
- My deepest desire is to study God’s Word, meditating on it and going deep into intimacy with Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Spirit.
- Eating healthy gets me excited, but so does a bag of Lays®️ potato chips.
- I enjoy kayaking and soaking in the view of Table Rock Lake from my deck.
- My family always, always, always comes first so my businesses often seem to take a back seat to taxi mom and other family duties.
- There are days I wonder if I’m making a difference in this world or just spinning my wheels.
- Mr. Darcy, Anne (with an e), Tuscany…
- Summertime: bing cherries, long walks, ice cream
- I believe that being small is sometimes better. That success is measured in many different ways.
- Recently traded in a deeply rooted life in Colorado for a new start in the Ozarks. (We’re still wondering why God called us here.)
Speaking of…I’m glad you’re here.
I hope you stick around and you find something that your spirit or soul connects with.