Time Blocking Course
After trying several “time management” ideas and reading books, I was frustrated. Everything I read was based on a fixed schedule. As if the dog never threw up or your kids never have an unexpected need.
Or when a client wanted a special task done yesterday or I desperately needed to get away from work to meet a friend for coffee…I would feel guilty or stressed out that I had just ruined my week and wondered how I was going to get all my projects done.
I finally created a time blocking system that works for me. The mom, wife, and entrepreneur whose life is so fluid, I might as well be one of those water and sand sculptures that moves back and forth all day long.
It’s FLEXIBLE and keeps me on track.
And simple. I need simple.
Originally, I created it to help me set boundaries with my time. No more coming up with excuses or taking on more than I can handle (hint…it also creates a sense of urgency for potential clients. 👍 ) And I don’t feel guilty anymore when I have to establish a boundary!
It works for me because:
- it’s effective at keeping me focused
- gives me lots of wiggle room for family or client needs that may pop up
- easy to adjust as needed
- sets much-needed boundaries
- gives a CLEAR picture of workflow
- I know EXACTLY how much work I can take on and when to close my calendar.
- if someone calls me to meet (for personal or business), my time-blocking calendar tells me in an instant when and if I can.
If you can write on a sticky note, then this system will work for you! 😁
And…at only $15 for the course, I’m pretty sure these tips will save you time – which is the same as money!